Finding Joy in Your Career
Joy is an emotion evoked by success and how we define career success is many times based on what social media, parents, peers and friends tell us. Is this the right approach to define career success? That’s a question we all need to think about.
Careers are like fingerprints, unique in many ways. Each of us can craft our careers distinctively because our personalities, strengths, developmental areas and aspirations are so unique. Hence it is important to find joy in our careers because as steve jobs said our work will fill a large part of our lives and the only way to do great work is to love what we do.
Finding joy in our careers is a journey and not a destination. Enjoying this journey can be a fulfilling and enriching experience. This course provides insights, tools and approaches to finding joy in our careers.
Who can take this course?
This course is meant for those who:
- Professionals in search of joy in their careers
- Students beginning their career journey
- Professionals intending to build self-awareness
- Individuals intending to find career direction in their careers
- Anyone who has the zeal to learn more
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Learn how to approach your career with the intent.
- Recognize the importance of building skills.
- Understand what career success truly means.
- Discover and apply tools that enable career direction.