Managing Anxiety at Work and at Home
We human beings are a bundle of potential and possibilities. To keep us safe and help us achieve our full potential, nature has fitted in us an internal alarm system called ‘Anxiety’. The job of anxiety is to alert us by creating turbulence inside us. The moment our brain senses real or perceived threats to us, worry and anxiousness start taking us over and egging us to respond. Timely and appropriate action satisfies it and it goes away. Whereas in case of no action or inadequate action it persists. Slowly our faculties to think, plan and act start getting compromised, we start losing our effectiveness and efficiency, we damage ourselves at all levels, constantly feel miserable, with a huge possibility of ending up with a mental disorder.
In today’s increasing volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity in our workplaces and our lives, anxiety and mental health challenges are growing like an epidemic and has achieved unprecedented speed in the last 2 years. According to a 2022 report, 65% of the respondents reported anxiety.
In this background, this course has been designed as an actionable transformative tool to help you to manage anxiety, achieve your full potential and script your happiness and success. It brings together the science of flourishment, brain science, cognitive science, mindfulness, emotional intelligence and your real-life needs.
Now the choice is yours – anxiety or no anxiety – choose.
Who can take this course?
This course has been designed for everyone and in particular for:
- Working Professionals/Entrepreneurs/Students/Non-working
- People dealing with anxiety
- Those who want to be anxiety-free and increase their effectiveness and efficiency in whatever they do.
- Those who want to up their happiness and success game.
- Those who want to become better versions of themselves and impactful.
This course will help you learn and understand:
- What is anxiety, its dynamics and its stages?
- When is the anxiety a friend and when it is a foe?
- What is the science behind anxiety?
- That the anxiety triggers are inside us and not outside us.
- How to identify the anxiety triggers (primary and secondary)
- How our brain works and why anxiety is a learned habit.
- How can we break the habit of anxiety?
- How to deal with anxiety on an immediate basis.
- How to tame anxiety and develop resilience to anxiety.
NOTE: HR Managers can email us for more discounts to access these courses – firstname.lastname@example.org