Navigating Stress At Workplace
As per the STRESS…At Work report by The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH), 75% of employees believe that workers have more on-the-job stress than a generation ago. Also, Job stress is more strongly associated with health complaints than financial or family problems
Sounds crazy, right?
Well, stress makes us go crazy. Believe it or not, there’s science behind stress and we all face health issues due to poor stress management. Health issues further lead to financial issues and everything else comes along with it.
In order to survive, we have to tackle the core of all our struggles, and that is stress. How can we identify the workplace stress triggers? How can we handle workplace stress at its very core? What is the science behind stress? What is the compounding effect of stress on us?
We will get all our questions answered in the course.
See you in the course.
Who can take this course?
This course is meant for those who:
- Are Working Professionals/Entrepreneurs
- Are dealing with Stress-Related Issues at Workplace
- Have the zeal to learn more
- Wish to be resilient during these tough times, especially the Covid times.
- Want to learn about common workplace stressors and techniques to overcome them.
At the end of this course, you will be able to
- Understand the compounding effects of stress
- Learn the science behind stress
- Identify the stress triggers at the workplace
- Develop resilience by learning how to deal effectively with stress triggers