Self-acceptance and Self Compassion
Gone are the days when AC used to mean After Christ, and BC used to mean Before Christ. In today’s time, AC means After Covid and BC means Before Covid where BC was perceived as a joyful period for most of the people across the world. However, the AC period threw up several challenges to people.
Let’s face it truthfully.
As per studies in 2020, India is home to 5.7 crore people affected by depression.
Yes, and we need to deal with low self-esteem, low self-confidence, low self-competence and eventually the state of depression. What if we can learn to be resilient in these times and for all such times to come our way?
One way of learning to be resilient is to learn how to accept yourself and how to be compassionate towards yourself.
In this course, we are going to learn these 2 skills to prepare ourselves for future challenges.
Who can take this course?
This course is meant for those who:
- Are Working Professionals/Entrepreneurs/Students/Non-working
- Are dealing with low Self-Esteem Issues
- Have the zeal to learn more
- Want to celebrate themselves or need to know why they should celebrate themselves.
- Wish to Overcome Self-Doubt Issues
At the end of this course, you will be able to
- Learn what is self-acceptance
- How to identify the symptoms of self-acceptance
- Why do we need to be self-compassionate
- Understand how you can treat yourself as a friend
- Identify the misconceptions related to self-compassion
- Learn how to develop self-acceptance and self-compassion